1841 Norman Drive
Valdosta, GA 31601
Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
Each unit will have a specific unit ID. An adult should be assigned the duties of recording advancement. Ranks must be recorded based on program identification and in the correct rank and date sequence. Only the Eagle Scout rank cannot be awarded by this process. Awards to be entered will not include nominated awards, such as those for meritorious action, and awards that are controlled by other organizations, even if approved for uniform wear.
To get your unit ID number, contact the council service center.
To use Internet Advancement:
1. Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
2. Obtain a unit ID code from the council.
3. Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
4. Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
5. Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update your unit and council statistics.