Alapaha Eagle Board
Eagle Project Reviews: All Eagle Project Workbooks, after necessary unit level signatures, must be submitted to the Valdosta-Jennett Service Center (Scout Shop) by the last day of the month for approval by the Eagle Board. Project Reviews/Approvals will be held the 3rd Tuesday of the next month at 6:30 pm at the Valdosta Scout Shop.
Eagle applications and Eagle Boards of Review: Upon completion of the Eagle Project, the Scout must submit his completed project workbook and his Eagle Scout application to the Valdosta Scout Shop, again, by the last day of the month. The Eagle Scout Board of Review will then be held on the 3rd Tuesday of the next month at 6:30 pm.
Any project reviews or Eagle applications submitted after the end of the month, will not be considered until the following month.
Eagle Scout Service Projects
- Service Project Guidelines contains age guidelines for tool use and work at elevations or excavations.
Service Project Planning Guidelines can be utilized for all Scouting service projects including Eagle Scout service projects. The guidelines must not be construed to be additional requirements for an Eagle Scout service project, but they do represent elements that should appear on the Eagle Scout candidate’s final project plan from the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927. The next revision of the workbook will incorporate these guidelines
Eagle Project Workbook for PC Computers
- Right click on the following link: Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927.
- Once the dialog box appears, click on “Save target or link as . . .”
- Another dialog box will appear for you to name your “save as” file and to choose where you would like to save the file.
To edit the PDF:
- Open Adobe Reader Program, not the file.
- Choose “Open” from the Adobe Reader File menu, and open the PDF.