Camp Osborn Service Day
Grab your work gloves, supplies, and tools and make plans to join us!
We are asking units or individuals to adopt a project below. Please contact Camp Ranger Eric Ginter about these projects.
Current projects that need to be done at Camp Osborn
- Repair/replace the fencing at the Lovelace Firebowl
- Repair the volleyball court
- Replace the light fixtures with LED fixtures at both older program shelters on the Ridge
- Replace ceiling fans inside and outside at the Abernathy Dining Hall
- Paint the horse barn
- Remove debris/trim on Ben Turner Bridge
- Remove debris/trim around main camp
- Remove debris/trim around Jasmin Springs/the Blue Hole
- Mow/trim around Eagle Chapel
- Remove debris/trim around program areas
- Remove debris/trim around the Abernathy Dining Hall
- Mow/trim around the Lovelace Firebowl
- Build/install a fence from the road to the gate at the service entrance near Ranger’s house
- Build/install posts, floats, and ropes at Lake Keenan beach to mark designated swimming area
- Landscape the service entrance near Ranger’s house and shop areas
- Pressure wash Ben Turner Bridge
- Fill any holes in main camp area
- Clean Abernathy Dining Hall
- Clean Trading Post
- Clean Headquarters building
- Clean Lunsford Latrine 1 (on Ridge)
- Clean Lunsford Latrine 2 (at Archery Range)
- Mow/trim shooting sports areas.
- Mow/trim all buildings on the ridge.
- Any other project not listed, that you feel is needed, please reach out to the Camp Ranger.