A representative of each unit can now complete the paperwork for renewing a charter online. From Internet Rechartering, you can indicate returning members, add new members, and update information for an individual or the chartered organization.
To renew a charter online:
- Sixty days before your unit's expiration date, select a renewal processor.
- The renewal processor attends the QPU to receive training and the unit access code.
- Sixty to 45 days before the unit's expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now and begins the process.
- When the online process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The unit leader and the Executive Officer sign the charter renewal application. Bring the application along with the material you received in your recharter packet (such as the Quality Unit application), and all appropriate fees to your district's charter turn-in meeting.
Click the Tutorial button below to see how Internet Rechartering will work. The actual link to do the Recharter will not be activated until October. If you have any questions, please call the council service center at 229-242-2331.
|New Internet Rechartering Presentation.pdf||Download|