Webelos Rendezvous 2019
See below for registration form.
Webelos Leaders and Scoutmasters of the same Charter Organization are encouraged to plan and camp together. If attending with a troop, make sure the parents/guardians are aware that they are required to have an adult attend the campout with their Scout. This is a Cub Scout Event.
Food will not be provided. Packs and Troops should plan and prepare all meals.
The Webelos Rendezvous is a two-night campout for 1st and 2nd year Webelos.
The purpose of this event is to inspire the Webelos to continue in Scouting and cross over into a Scout troop.
Scouts will participate in camp wide games, skill events, patrol flag competition and evening campfire.
Webelos Rendezvous Tentative Schedule
4:00, Leaders, Scouters and Parents start arriving. Check in at Copland Center.
9:00, Leaders meeting at Copeland Center
0900 AM, Assembly at the Flag Pole
09:30 AM – ACTIVITY ROTATIONS
11:45 AM – 12:45 PM Lunch
12:45 AM – 4:45 PM ACTIVITY ROTATIONS
Dinner at Campsites
7:00 PM, Firebowl
0900, Chapel Service
1000, Check-out starts
1200 (Close Camp)
Patrol Flag Competition Rules
- Scouts should decide how they will design the Patrol Flag for their unit and work as a team.
- Each flag must be clearly marked with the unit number and patrol name. Patrol flags should identify patrol members.
- Flags must be made from leather, wood, cloth or other natural materials. Paper flags will not qualify.
- Flags may be any shape or form but must not exceed 24 inches in height or 24 inches in width.
- The flag must be attached to a pole.
- Flags should represent the Webelos scouts’ work not the adults’ work.
- Durability, portability, use of scout skills, artistic design, originality and team work will be judged. Everyone should be involved in designing the patrol flag.