Service Hours Reporting

A service project is a special Good Turn that puts Scout spirit into action. Some Good Turns are big—saving a life, helping out after floods or other disasters, recycling community trash, working on conservation projects. But Good Turns are often small, thoughtful acts—helping a child cross a busy street, going to the store for an elderly neighbor, cutting back brush that is blocking a sign, doing something special for a brother or sister, or welcoming a new student to your school. Anyone can get involved in a Good Turn. If you would like to participate in a service project to benefit your community, contact your local Scouting office.

To report information about a service project in which your unit/group participated, click the link below and enter your unit ID number and password.

If you do not have your  unit ID number, have forgotten your information or need to register as a new user, please call the Valdosta office at 229-242-2331 or submit a request at the bottom of this page.


View Service Hours reported by unit in 2017: CLICK HERE


Click here to log service hours


What you will be asked: Service Project Report Form

What you will need:

·         Your unit ID (five to 11 digits)   UNIT ID REQUEST FORM

·         Your unit number (four digits, no letters – ex. Pack 62 = 0062)

If you do not have this information, call your district or council and they can supply your unit ID.

 To register on the site:

1.      Place your cursor over the words New Users Click Here and click the left mouse button.

2.      Click I agree at the Confidentiality Statement window. If you disagree, you will not be allowed to enter information into the site.

3.      Use the unit ID (five- to 11-digit number) and local unit number (four-digit number) you received from the council to fill in the three fields on the user profile page. In the second field, select the type of unit you are registering.  If you have not received your unit’s ID number or local unit number, call your local council or your district executive.  If you are a volunteer for several units, each unit will have a separate ID and local unit number. (Keep this information somewhere where you can find it, because you will need it to change your user name or password.)

TIP:  If your unit number has less than four digits, add zeros in front of the number so that you have four digits (example: Unit 12 = 0012)

4.      Enter your name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address.

5.      Type in a user name of your choice. If the user name you typed in is already in use, you will be asked to select another user name.

6.      Type in and verify your password.  This can be anything you choose between six and 10 characters.

7.      Click Register.  The Home page of the data collection site appears.

If you have problems logging in, contact the local council or your district executive to verify your unit ID.

Returning Users – Log In

 Type the user name and password that you created when you registered at the site.

*         If you forgot your user name, you will need to contact your district executive or the council so that they can give you the user name you registered.

*         If you have problems logging in, contact the local council or your district executive to verify your unit ID.

Position Name Telephone
8 Rivers District Executive Stacey Hill (912) 381-9580 Email
Administration Director Jennifer Bevis (229) 242-2331 Email
Alapaha District Executive Chris Thigpen (229) 630-6525 Email
Chehaw District Executive Kelli Sterling (229) 436-7226 Email