Service Hours Reporting
To report information about a service project in which your unit/group participated, click the link below.
What you will need:
· Your unit ID (five to 11 digits)
· Your unit number (four digits, no letters – ex. Pack 62 = 0062)
TIP: If your unit number has less than four digits, add zeros in front of the number so that you have four digits (example: Unit 12 = 0012)
If you do not have your unit ID number, have forgotten your information or need to register as a new user, please call the Valdosta office at 229-242-2331 or submit a request.
View Service Hours reported by unit in 2017: REPORT
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR REPORT: Service Project Report Form
Select one service project type that best describes your project.
(FOOD, SHELTER, HEALTHY LIVING, OTHER)
- Date of the project
- Number of registered Scouts participating
- Number of non-Scouts (brothers, sisters, friends)
- Number of adult leaders participating
- Number of other adults participating
- Total hours worked (number of people times the length of time they worked)
- Organizations that joined you on the project
- Who or what organization benefited from the project
- Number of items collected (if applicable)
Returning Users – Log In
Type the user name and password that you created when you registered at the site.
* If you forgot your user name, you will need to contact your district executive or the council so that they can give you the user name you registered.
* If you have problems logging in, contact the local council or your district executive to verify your unit ID.
|8 Rivers District Executive||Stacey Hill||(912) 381-9580|
|Administration Director||Jennifer Bevis||(229) 242-2331|
|Alapaha District Executive||Chris Thigpen||(229) 630-6525|
|Chehaw District Executive||Kelli Sterling||(229) 483-1557|